Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a Webpage!





This is my first time posting here. I apologize to all who read my blogs, because i have atrocious spelling and grammar. (never been my strong suit. O.o)
I dunno if i mentioned this in my first post or not, but I am officially moving from Deviant art to here. I am looking for more professional views, opinions, and inspiration. And many of the people I went to school with, and interact on a professional level post here. So yay. =) My first picture as you might recognize is the banner at the top of my page, as well as being my web page main index. (though i haven't put it there yet.) I have been meaning to give my Web page an overhaul, for some months now, but every time I start working on it, I end up with a job somewhere. Not bad news, really, but it is long overdue. So here is my first step towards that goal. I wanted to do something more personal than coloured gradients, and sakura blossoms. Show off some of my art right away, and I thought this would be a fun way to mix media a little bit. There are bits of photographs in there, paper textures, and the drawing was inked and coloured in Painter. The composite was done in Photoshop. The second painting was just something I did for fun after I was sent an image by one of my friends. I was inspired to do this mech suit. I tend to draw fairly simply, and often times very sketch and rough like, but every once and a while i do something like this that has a ton of little detail. The character was drawn, inked, and coloured in Flash, and the background, and blur effects were done in Photoshop. More to come soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment